DOT Drug Testing
Entero Services is a 49 CFR part 40 compliant DOT drug testing facility. 49 CFR part 40 describes all of the procedures and practices required for DOT drug testing and alcohol testing within the federally regulated transportation industry. All of our technicians have been certified for DOT testing standards practices.
- 49 CFR part 40 Compliant
- DOT Certified Technicians
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Post-Accident Testing
- Random Screenings
- Mobile On-Call Testing
- Secure and Confidential Record Keeping Standard
If one of your employees has been in an accident or is under reasonable suspicion for substance abuse, then contact one of our trained technicians for information about all of your drug testing and screening options.
DOT Compliant Services
DOT compliant services are available for all of the transportation industries regulated by the government. Different agencies have different standards. It is important to choose a testing facility that is both qualified and certified to meet the differing criteria. We are certified to receive and process samples for the following:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- Federal Railroad Administration(FRA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
View a full description of our testing options here.